Friday, September 28, 2012

And Another One makes Four

Luke is going to be a big brother!

It's hard to believe, and I'm not sure what I've goten myself into, but we're still very excited!
Some days I'm very excited about having another baby, but then otherdays I feel more along the lines of anxious and overwhelmed about having another kid. I'm sure it will be fine; people do it all the time, but it's still hard to picture. But I do know that having another little baby to love and watch grow will be a glorious thing!

I will also say that being pregnant again is different than the first time. There are some things that are nice about it, but it's just not as exciting the second time around. I know I'll still love this baby as much as I love Luke, but pregnancy has lost a lot of its glow. Maybe it'll be more exciting when I can feel the baby move more and we know what the sex is, but for now, I find myself tired and cranky way more than I ever was with Luke. sigh....

But I am extremely lucky in the fact that it hasn't been a bad pregnancy. I really wasn't sick my first trimester, just extremely hungry all of the time. It was pretty bad and kind of annoying. I couldn't leave the house without an arsenal of things for me to eat. Now, that's under control and things have become pretty good. I do try and take a nap every day, and I just can't do too much or I'm utterly exhausted.

We'll find out the sex of this baby October 24th, so I'm really looking forward to that! I'm hoping we have smooth sailing!!

This at 15 weeks. Definitely bigger earlier this time around.


He will be an amazing brother!

I love this pic.




2 comments:

  1. So excited!

    Does look like you are showing earlier than last time.

    Also, that second picture of Luke is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second pregnacies don't feel as exciting because you are too busy taking care of the first child. But I found that knowing what the upcoming pregnancy issues will be sure makes its less anxious than the first time. We are all just as excited though for you and Trey and Luke!!! Love you all bunches!

    ReplyDelete