Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Baby, Baby Boy

The verdict is in:

We're having a boy!

Luke is going to have a little brother!

Here are some shots from the sonogram. He measured average in pretty much every category which is what we want. He moved around quite a bit, and I do think this little guy is more of a mover and shaker than Luke was. Luke would find a spot and just sit, but this one I feel a lot more consistently and more often.

For the most part, this has been a pretty good pregnancy. I really can't complain. And the best news is, I'm over half way through! I do feel more ready not to be pregnant anymore than last time. It's going so fast, so I know it'll be over and he'll be here before I know it!
This is actually the confirmation of pregnancy sonogram. This shows you just how far he's come!
This was our confirmation that it's another boy.

The best profile we got of this little guy. He's a mover and a shaker and wouldn't stay still to get anything better.

Another profile, but I don't think it's quite as good as the other.

You can see his leg and hang really good here.


This is a foot, or at least that's what the technician said. Looks like an awkward foot if you ask me.


 So.. now we can let the planning begin! I won't need to get much new because their both boys and born in the same season. It is kind of nice to know we won't have to spend a lot.
Now, if we'd ever sell our house, I could actually start planning a nursery....


No comments:

Post a Comment