Sunday, January 23, 2011

30 Weeks!!!


I can't believe that in 10 weeks or less our little guy will be here! The past 30 weeks have flown by! A little bit of how we're both progressing:
  • He moves all of the time now. He's most active at night, and when I lay down to go to sleep he moves a lot. I feel his little limbs all over the place.
  • He loves the right hand side of my belly, and he can usually be found right up under my rib. This makes it hard to bend over at times, but it doesn't hurt.
  • I think his feet are up and his head is down because I feel the most movement right up under my ribs where it feels like pokes.
  • His heart beat at the doctor's office has been a steady 150 each time.
  • We're now going every two weeks which makes me feel like these 10 weeks will go by even faster.
  • Luckily, he does allow me to sleep at night. I'll wake up, but I do get a good night's rest still.
  • The only thing that wakes me lately is a leg cramp in my right leg. I've found yoga helps this ALOT, but it still happens regularly and it's painful.
  • I'm thirsty constantly.
  • I don't really crave anything in particular, but I definitely like something sweet every night. I've had a couple of scoops of Happy Tracks Blue Bell ice cream each night. It's weird because that's the only kind I want!
  • I'm beginning to get tired at night, and I like to be in bed around 9.
  • I'm still going for walks and doing my pre-natal yoga on a regular basis. I do feel they've both helped not to have too many pains. I'd highly recommend them!
That's about all I can think of at this point. Overall, things are going well. I'm hoping that continues! I'm trying to do as much as I can now while I'm still relatively comfortable. I know that won't be the case soon. Trey and I have been enjoying dinners out and the occasional movie. We start our child birth and other baby care classes in February, so there are exciting times ahead and I just know it's going to go by so fast!!

2 comments:

  1. Already?? This is the fun time of pregnancy with showers, little kicks and feeling pretty good. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear that you are feeling so well. Its getting to be so exciting that baby Jackson will be here soon. Grandma Jackson can't wait!

    ReplyDelete