Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter

This is the first time I can officially say that this was the second time Luke has celebrated something!
It's kind of exciting in one way to think that we're past all of the firsts (as holidays go) because all of the pressure of getting the first one right is gone! And, honestly, the first of anything is built up too much. I guess I can use that as my excuse as to why this easter, I completely forgot to get Luke a cute easter outfit.I did remember to buy a basket, but once again, I filled it with things I needed to get him instead of cute little things, but I don't want cute little things all over. Plus, grandparents did a great job of getting him cute little things, much cuter than what I would have picked out.

Luke had a great Easter. He went to childcare at church per his usual. It was his last visit to the little baby room. That's probably more sad than anything. He slept through our Easter dinner. We died eggs, and we 'hid' them for him, and he was so excited to 'find' them. We would point it out, he'd race to it, pick it up and throw it down, and then move on to the next one. It was hilarious! We were amazed how we kind of got what he was supposed to do!

Luke's Easter baskets. The left is from Grandma Jackson. He loves the books and bunny.

Easter outfit. Ignore his socks. And that it's too small.

 
Finding eggs!

Climbing into the toy basket, once again.

There's one!

Checking it out.



After another!


There were more in the kitchen!

Checking out his loot.
He still knows how old he is!



No comments:

Post a Comment