Wednesday, February 23, 2011

High School Friends Baby Shower

I have some wonderful high school friends who threw me a shower. Sarah and Ashley hosted it at Ashley's house. They've been great friends for a long time, so I was really excited about it!
The first thing we did was decorate bibs. We had to let our creative juices flow! It was very fun, and it'll be great to use those bibs in the future!
Katie and I after we finished our decorating.
All the girls brought a book to go with their gifts which was really fun! I will say that we now have a great supply of books.

When Sarah had her daughter, Zanna, we gave her a bookshelf with jungle animals on it. Then, when Ashley had her son, Jack, we gave her the same bookshelf. Now, my son has the same bookshelf!
Here it is full of all the books.
Here's the side of it.

Camille, Sarah, Katie, Kellyn, Me, and Ashley
Here's all, well most, of my high school friends!
Thanks, girls! I had a fabulous time and love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment