Saturday, April 23, 2011

3 Weeks Old





I couldn't decide which picture I liked better, so I just used both!

Today, Luke took a ride in the car to the mall and then Buy Buy Baby where Trey stayed in the car with him while I ran in to quickly pick up some items. He has yet to have a real outing, but we're a little hesitant right now to really take him out because he's still feeding pretty close together and he can't take a lot of outside noise right now. He gets overstimulated pretty quickly which leads to an unhappy baby. I'm hoping in the next couple of weeks we'll be able to start getting out, though, because I'm going house crazy!

I'll post Easter pics tomorrow. There's no egg hunt or easter baskets for him this year, but he's got a cute outfit to wear.

We put it on him to 'try it out' for his ride around town today. Here's a sneak peek:
Super Cute :)
There will be better pics of it tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. He's just so cute! I am so glad you got out of the house for awhile. It is so hard to be home alone with the baby! Hopefully soon you'll be able to get out and about more frequently! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's finally getting some chunk on him. Hope you get to go out more often soon!

    ReplyDelete