Friday, April 8, 2011

Luke Henry




Luke Henry Jackson
April 2, 2011


A week ago today I decided to go for a short walk before dinner and little did I know that walk would change everything.

I'm pretty sure it sent me into a regular labor pattern and just a few hours later, our little boy was born!

Luke came into this world at 4:46 am on April 2, 2011. He weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. and was 19 3/4 inches long.

This week has seemed so long! It's been a week of big changes in our lives, but it's also been a wonderful week that I will always look back on with a smile. Not only did Luke arrive, but three days later, I turned 30. I feel like I've had a week of milestones!

My last picture pregnant. We had just arrived in labor and delivery. Very soon after this, they told us we were being admitted and we knew for sure we'd have a baby that night!

Luke right after he was born. The nurses had to work on him a little bit after birth because he had a ton of fluid in his stomach. He is a really good sucker :)

Our little family. Luke's one day old in this picture.

1 comment:

  1. Luke is beautiful and what a lovely family he has! He's a very lucky boy to have you as parents and two sets of grandparents who will show him other avenues in this wonderful world!
    Much love to my daughter and her family!

    ReplyDelete