Monday, June 13, 2011

Celebrate!

There were many things to celebrate this past week and weekend:

1. Grandma Jackson came to visit. She hadn't seen him since he was born, so they had some catching up to do!

We loved having her here! It was very fun to have grandma around :) She even was nice enough to babysit one night so I could go to dinner with friends! Grandma Jackson, come back anytime!

2. My dad turned 60! My mom threw him a party and it was great fun!He had a good time with a lifetime of good friends and family :)



3. Luke can now move himself a quarter turn in his crib and roll onto his side. He's a quick learner!


3. The Mavericks won the NBA Championship!! Big D is super excited and since I'm home, I've watched a lot of the coverage. It's been very fun and somewhat unbelievable!

Just for fun:
His face says, "Mom, I look like a girl in these pajamas."


1 comment:

  1. It was an awesome week! I really enjoyed my visit and will gladly come again and babysit!

    ReplyDelete