Monday, September 19, 2011

Hangin' Around

 I'm super interested in drinking from my own cup, so mom gave me my own cup with water in it, but I HATE the taste of water, so she put some breast milk in it, and I still wouldn't actually drink from it, but I think I look pretty cool with my cup, anyway. I mean, the ladies dig it.

 'Sup, cat? 

 Daddy and me on game day! My parents (actually my grandma M) got their stuff together and got me an Aggie shirt. I mean, really?!? How are they going to get me to go to that school if I don't have any of its gear? Geez....


Ok, the last few pictures are of Luke when we were having family hang out time this past Sunday. I was really just playing with the camera, but when I looked back, I realized I had some cute pictures of him. Everyday, he's becoming this little person. I can barely remember what he was like as a newborn. I keep taking pictures of him because it's even more apparent how quickly time is going by, and I know one day, I'll barely be able to remember him at this point, and it makes me sad. I wish I could bottle him up. But I know that won't happen, so the 600ish pictures we have of him (just from September) will have to do.






I mean, he is the cutest kid, isn't he?!?

2 comments:

  1. He most definitely is the cutest kid! Now you know what we mean when we say you can't get that time back. Love every single minute - even the difficult ones as they will fade. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the cutest kid! I love the aggie gear! Thanks Grandma M for the cute outfit. He and Dad look wonderful in maroon! Counting down the hours until we get to see him next!

    ReplyDelete