Sunday, September 19, 2010

Disclaimer

An annoying part of pregnancy is literally losing your mind. There are many times I can't even remember simple words.
For example, "Trey would you please bring me the ......." Long pause.
He looks at me funny. I look at him funny, and then I point.
He brings me that pesky wooden spoon I couldn't seem to find the words to say.

I know I'm an intelligent person, but that's ridiculous. I really think the baby is stealing my brain cells.

So...
I apologize if something in any of my posts doesn't make sense, is grammatically incorrect (I am an English teacher. I promise usually can use a comma correctly.), or just plain sounds odd.

I posted my last post, then reread it in its posted form, and it was awful! I had missing words, words used incorrectly, misspelled words, etc. I had even read back over it! I reposted a revised and edited edition, but I have a feeling another one in the future will sneak past my not so discerning eye.

I promise I can write in complete sentences when the circumstances are normal. For now, I ask for forgiveness! I just can't get it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment