Sunday, October 31, 2010

18 Weeks!



A quick baby update!

I'm about 18 weeks along, it'll be 19 at the end of this week. I'm still feeling pretty good. I've been trying to go for at least a 30 minute walk 3-4 times a week. Sometimes I'm really good about that, and other times I'm not, but I try! The other big things is that I can feel the baby moving around now. It started really small- in fact, I wasn't sure that it was really anything happening. Now, I can definitely feel movement. I guess it mostly feels like having butterflies in your stomach or bubbles moving around. The movements are definitely getting stronger as the weeks go on which is good! The only other thing is that we scheduled a sonogram for November 10th. It'll be our first sonogram since the confirmation of pregnancy one which basically showed a sack of cells. This time we should be able to see a real baby! They'll look at a bunch of things at this sonogram to make sure things are progressing as they should, but most importantly, we'll get to know the gender! Pretty soon, we'll actually get to start making real plans and getting serious about this baby business!

Here's some updates pictures. Be warned, I didn't dry my hair, have no make up on, and I'm in my 'around the house' clothes. So no judging!

Eek! Horrible picture of me, but you get the idea!

A little better. And look who didn't want to get left out again?

1 comment:

  1. Since I still haven't figured out how to comment other than anonymous...the grandma Jackson to be is teary eyed! I love the baby bump pics, as I was going to suggest that it was time again to see you! I love that you are feeling the baby! Oh, and don't worry about the personal hygiene...this is the norm for new moms. You aren't supposed to worry about that stuff. You get to just take care of the baby and let others take care of you!

    ReplyDelete