Sunday, October 31, 2010

World Series Game 3


Let's Go Rangers!

The Rangers may have always been horrible up to this point, but my dad always had tickets for their seasons. First, he had tickets through his company at the old ballpark. I remember he went to the last game there and took the little plates that were on the seats which indicated "Allied Finance" had those seats. I remember going to the opening day ceremonies at the new stadium, and then enjoying many games after that. Those games mostly consisted of evenings out with my dad where we got some good one-on-one time together. The Ranger games were truly a part of my childhood and a big part of what I'll always remember about my dad. It was an awesome thing to get to go to the World Series game at The Ballpark in Arlington!


We went out there early, about 12:45, to get a tailgating spot in the parking lot we always park in. We took a little gas grill out there and cooked hot dogs, had chips and dip, and sat and talked until we went into the stadium around 4:30.



I was especially happy for my dad to get to go since he's been such a faithful fan for so many years. My mom and dad sat in the seats they have season tickets for, and Trey and I got to sit in some other seats with my dad's boss and his son.


Pre-Game Festivities

It was an awesome sight to see the ballpark have so many people in it! The game was awesome, and we loved every minute of it. Lucky for us, the Rangers won!




Fireworks to signal the Rangers first World Series win ever!!!


We're happy fans!


We had a fabulous time, and it's something I'll always remember!


No comments:

Post a Comment