Thursday, October 7, 2010

You Just Never Know...

I had this conversation with our executive secretary at school the other day. I think it could be the beginning of a bad joke.

Me: Karen, what are you doing?
Karen: Oh... just looking for two girls and a baby on a leash.
Me: (laughing) Baby on a leash?!?
Karen: Yea, supposedly they're running rampant around the building with a baby on a leash. Who knows. I haven't seen them.
Me: (still laughing) Baby on a leash?!?

Disclaimer: I think the baby on a leash was a child on a harness thing, or I'm assuming so, and no, we never found either the girls or the baby.

You just never know.....

2 comments:

  1. Really, there are harnesses that people put on toddlers. I never had the need for them. Lauren never got off my hip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Trey...well he was just very well mannered!

    ReplyDelete