Wednesday, March 9, 2011

4 Years



Trey and I just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary!

Every year we treat ourselves to a nice dinner, and this year we tried something a little different. We went to a restaurant in Deep Ellum called Local. It was a quaint place that had about as many customers as tables and had a cool 50's/modern/sleek feel to it. They're big thing was they cook in-season food that's found locally. Trey found it somehow and I was very impressed. I had a beef tenderloin that was delicious! I enjoyed every bit. Trey had a lamb shank that looked delicious, as well. We topped the dinner off with an apple tart. Yum! I can't wait to go back when I can enjoy a nice glass of wine!

This is after dinner- not a great pic but it'll do!


I decided I'm tired of posting pics of me that look hideous, so I'm including a walk down memory lane to make me feel that I can be cute again!
This is last year's dinner at Stephen Pyle's. Mmm.. look at that decadent cake and notice the wonderful glass of wine. I can't wait until I look like that (hopefully) and can enjoy that again!!

I looked for pictures of year 2 in Las Vegas and year 1 at Abacus, but we didn't take any pictures. Shame one us.

Yea for four years of wedded bliss! I look forward to many more anniversary dinner with my love!

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!

    And I think you look beautiful!

    P.S. I don't know how I am going to go without wine, sushi, or coffee when Jason & I decide to have kids. They are three of my favorite things in life and 9 months seems so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...sorry I missed the date! So glad you guys had a wonderful day. And by the way...pregnant ladies are radiant and look awesome! You are always beautiful and so his my son! I mean...handsome! Love ya, Mary

    ReplyDelete