Thursday, March 17, 2011

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but I hadn't gotten a chance to take photos. Finally, today's the day!

About a month ago, we traded in the Bug for a more family-friendly car.

Introducing my new car!
A Subaru Outback

I'm pretty happy with it thus far. It rides really nicely, gets great gas mileage, has quite a bit of storage in the back, and has plenty of room in the backseat.

Trey made me very happy by opting for the premium model which is the only model in which they have leather seats. I think we'll be very happy with the leather seats once the child is throwing a sippy cup of something across the backseat. Another thing I have that I didn't know if I'd like or not is bluetooth, but it's actually really great. It's nice to talk on the phone wirelessly in the car. I like the look of the inside overall - functional yet sleek.


Baby boy even already has his new digs ready to go in the backseat. And plenty of room for it too! We didn't have to put the seats way forward to fit the seat in there which we did have to do with other cars. I think he'll love to ride in the car, not that he has any other choice in vehicle. I figure if I like it, he'll love it! Well... maybe.

1 comment: